Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Moses, Samuel, David, Joel, Amos, and the rest of the prophets of Israel knew nothing, said nothing, and wrote nothing, concerning the Dispensation of Grace and the Dispensation of the Mystery which the RISEN Christ revealed, first, to the Apostle Paul. Ephesians 3:6-11, Colossians 1:24-27. Learn more, click the link
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone...Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with THANKSGIVING let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Saturday, November 17, 2012
According to most authorities, Matthew was written before 40 A.D., before Cornelius was converted; whereas John was written about 95 A.D., nearly 20 years after the Apostle Paul died: AFTER the saints were thoroughly indoctrinated with the Pauline Grace message. Read More, click the link
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Note this Bible fact in Matthew 15:24....I am not sent BUT unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Did you know that Jesus said this? And Matthew 10:5....These twelve Jesus sent forth and commanded them, saying, GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not.
Monday, November 12, 2012
The Bride of Christ and The Mystery, the Body of Christ, belong to different operations in the overall plan of God. Both are formed by Christ, and both are based on the redemptive work of Christ, but there are many differences, leading to the conclusion that they are in fact completely different.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
The Galatians DESIRED, as crazy as THAT sounds, to be under the Law. Galatians 4:21. There are multitudes just like them in the congregations today. The Apostle Paul said concerning those who preached the Law to the Children of God at Galatia...I would they were even cut off which trouble you. Galatians 5:12. He also said...Let him be accursed. Galatians 1:9.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
The purpose of these video, and the corresponding written, messages is to put together for members of the Body of Christ, members of the Lion and Lamb Ministry, and whoever may happen to watch or read them...these SuperFacts...in order to help you in your Bible Study. Here is the second set of 10 Super Bible Facts, with TWO bonus SuperFacts
Monday, November 5, 2012
Once again the purpose of these video, and the corresponding written, messages is to put together for members of the Body of Christ, members of the Lion and Lamb Ministry, and whoever may happen to watch or read them…these “Super-Facts”...in order to help you in your Bible Study. Now, as stated in Super Bible Facts, part 1, I want to reiterate here, that you all become fully aware that the messages from the first chapter of Matthew to the last chapter of Revelation FIVE different groups or classes of people are addressed.
Once again, here they are:
1) To unsaved Israelites who were under the Law.
2) To saved Israelites who were under the Law before they became members of the Body of Christ.
3) To unsaved Gentiles who were aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and not under the Law.
4) To carnal saints and babes who were members of the Body of Christ.
5) To those who were of full age, called “the faithful in Christ Jesus.”
For an in-depth explanation of these five different groups I urge you to go and, watch or read, on our website, “Super bible Facts, part 1”.
Now I believe if you will keep these five different groups in mind, you will derive both blessing and benefit by carefully studying this first set of 10, (because we have 10 sets of 10) “Super-Facts.
Ok, here we go:
1) There is not one line concerning the Old Testament in the Book of Genesis. The Testament (Covenant), made OLD by the death of Yahweh Yahuwshua, The LORD Jesus Christ, was established about 2500 years after Adam left the garden of Eden. Hebrews 8:9-13. Exodus 20. Romans 5:20. Galatians 3:19. There is no reference to that Covenant in Genesis.
2) Abram (Abraham) was not a Jew. God called “Abram” in uncircumcision when he was 75 years old. Genesis 12:1-15. He was circumcised and became “Abraham” 24 years later. Romans 4:8-12. Genesis 17:6-16. The gospel was preached to uncircumcised Abram 430 years before the Law was given at Sinai. Galatians 3:8-17. Therefore, Abraham did not live under the reign of, or Dispensation of Law.
3) The word “Jew” is found for the first time in Esther 2:5, about 470 B.C., or centuries after Abraham was circumcised. “Jews” is found the first time in 2 Kings 16:6, about 624 B.C. The word “Jew” is found about 300 times in the Bible; the word “Christian”, 3 times. The Jews are called “Judah” or “Juda” about 812 times in the Bible.
4) When the word “Jew” or “Jews” is used in the New Testament Scriptures, it generally refers to Jews by religion, and the leadership, rather than to the descendants of Judah. John 2:13; John 7:11; John 11:55; John 19:42, and Galatians 2:14.
5) In Esther 8:17 is recorded the fact that Persian Gentiles became “Jews”. This, of course, refers to religion and not to race. The Gentiles thus were known as “proselytes.” The males were circumcised. Some of the devout Jews from every nation under heaven on the day of Pentecost were proselytes. Acts 2:5-10.
6) Abram was declared righteous 430 years before The LORD made the Covenant (now Old) with Israel. Galatians 3:16-19. Abram, in uncircumcision, believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6. Galatians 3:6. Romans 4:3. James declared that Abraham was justified by works when he offered Isaac. James 2:21. HOWEVER, that was YEARS after he was justified by Faith.
7) Abraham was not an Old Testament saint. Neither was his son Isaac, nor his grandson Jacob (Israel), nor any of the twelve sons of Israel, including Levi, Judah and Joseph. None of these were Jews by religion, although circumcised.
8) The Book of Romans (especially Romans 1) tells how God cast away the Gentiles, right about the time Abram was called out. Romans 11 relates how Israel was cast away right about the time that the Apostle Paul was sent to the Gentiles. The temporary casting away of Israel brought reconciliation for Gentiles and the Reign of Grace for the human race. This was AFTER Acts 13.
9) Nothing is said about the SABBATH during the 2500 years between Genesis 2:2 and Exodus 16:23. God gave no SABBATH to Noah, Abraham, Jacob, and Joseph. Not one of these fathers was under the Law. Abram found rest in a Person, NOT in a day. Abram had the Faith in God but no God given religion. He was circumcised 24 years after he was justified by The Faith.
10) The LAW was added 430 years after God preached the Gospel of Grace to Abram, till Christ fulfilled and abolished the Law. Galatians 3:17-19. 2 Corinthians 3:11-13. The LAW entered 2500 years after sin entered the world by Adam. Romans 5:20 and Romans 5:12. Therefore the “Law” DISPENSATION was both parenthetical and temporary. Galatians 3:19. Hebrews 8:7-13. The Law, which was contrary to man, was nailed to the cross. Colossians 2:14.
More Super Bible Facts, another 10, are coming in our very next video and written message! So, watch for it…
In Ephesians 1:13 the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul declares that men are saved and sealed by hearing and BELIEVING the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation. Therefore, here, now, is declared unto you the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation: "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures" 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. BELIEVE today. The time is short.
So There You Have it!
Spread this message to everyone you know, far and wide.
Grace be to you and peace, from God: our Father, and The LORD Jesus Christ.
In The LORD Jesus Christ,
The Lion and Lamb Ministry
Pastor David Picos, D.D.
Minister and Ambassador for Christ in the Ministry of Reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18-20)
The purpose of these video, and the corresponding written, messages is to put together for members of the Body of Christ, members of the Lion and Lamb Ministry, and whoever may happen to watch or read them…these “Super-Facts”…in order to help you in your Bible Study. Here is the first set of 10 Super Bible Facts.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Now, before we can present the first in this series on Super Facts, you must become fully aware and learn of this very important fact...that from the first chapter of Matthew to the last chapter of Revelation FIVE different groups or classes of people are addressed. Here they are...
. In part 1 of the Lion and Lamb Ministry Holy Week Messages , we learned that the LORD Jesus Christ is NOT divided, and that He is t...
. Because Jesus died and rose again, He will also come again as He promised. He will come in the air with all the souls and spirits o...
. In order to get a better understanding of the progressive revelation of The Mystery given to the Apostle Paul by the Risen Christ...
. The Arguments IN FAVOUR of the Pauline Authorship of Hebrews are much more weighty than those in favour of all other candidates p...