Sunday, July 29, 2012

LLM Question for 7-29-2012, and, The Second Coming of Christ to EARTH and the Restoration of the NATION of Israel, part 1 of 2

First the Question: The scattering of Israel and the desolation of Jerusalem was NOT foretold by the Lord Jesus. True or False?

Take a moment to respond at the LLM Question of the Day

And now the answer to the LLM Question of 7-27-2012

Question: The prophets of Israel foretold the blessings and destiny of the Body of Christ. True or False?

Answer: FALSE! Surely after reading all of the prophecies in this message below we SHALL NOT SHARE THE FOLLY of those who affirm that the prophets of Israel were foretelling the blessings and destiny of the Body of Christ. Instead, let us discover the prophecies concerning the future glorious redemption of NATIONAL Israel and the land of promise of Israel. Out of the 775 responses we received to this question, only 64.7% of you got it right! Therefore, NOW, let us take a look at an in depth look at…

The Second Coming of Christ to EARTH and the Restoration of the NATION of Israel, part 1 of 2

“And it shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to record the remnant of His people. And He shall set up an ensign for the nations and assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth:” . . . “And I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof: they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them” . . . “And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord Thy God” . . . “Thus saith the Lord of Hosts. There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for every age” . . . “And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof” . . . “Thus saith the Lord of Hosts: Behold, I will save My people from the east country and from the west country:” . . . “And I will be in them and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be My people and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness” . . . “Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of Hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.” . . . “Thus saith the Lord of Hosts: In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of Him that is a Jew, saying, we will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you” . . . “And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them, and they shall be as though I had not cast them off : for I am the Lord their God and will hear them” . . . “And I will strengthen them in the Lord and they shall walk up and down in His name, saith the Lord” . . . “In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them” . . . “But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of Hosts hath spoken it.”

We have quoted above Isaiah 11:11-12, Amos 9:14-16, Zechariah 8:4-5, Zechariah 8:7-8, Zechariah 8:22-23, Zechariah 10:6 and Zechariah 10:12, and Zechariah 12:8, and Micah 4:4.

Surely after reading these prophecies we SHALL NOT SHARE THE FOLLY of those who affirm that the prophets of Israel were foretelling the blessings and destiny of the Body of Christ. And now, rather than use any argument to show the fallacy of those who tell us that these Scriptures were fulfilled in the subsequent history of the Nation Israel, or that they are being fulfilled in a spiritual sense, (in that demonic doctrine of spiritual Israel), being the Church, we are going to quote in one long paragraph some other prophecies concerning the future glorious redemption of National Israel and Israel’s land of promise.

“Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken: neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighted in thee, and thy land shall be married” . . . “Thus saith the Lord Which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar: the Lord of Hosts is His name. If those ordinances depart from me, saith the Lord; then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before Me for ever” . . . “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth” . . . “In His days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is the name whereby He shall be called, THE LORD OF OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” . . . “Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth Which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt. But the Lord liveth, Which brought up and Which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them: and they shall dwell in their own land.” . . . “Hear the Word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the Isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.” . . . “For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.” . . . “Thy sun shall no more go down: neither shall thy moon withdraw itself for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended”. . . .”Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands that I may be glorified”. . . . “And I will set up one Shepherd over them, and He shall feed them, even My Servant David He shall feed them and He shall be their Shepherd” . . . “And I the Lord will be their God, and My servant David a Prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.” . . . “And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.” . . . “And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them”. . . “And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers: and ye shall be My people and I will be your God.” . . . “And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.” . . . “Thus saith the Lord God I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them: I will increase them with men like a flock” . . . “Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel; but for Mine Holy Name’s sake, Which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went” . . . “And I will sanctify My great Name, Which was profaned among the heathen, Which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen will know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be, sanctified in YOU before their eyes” . . . “And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel: and one King shall be King of them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:” . . . “And David My Servant shall be King over them; and they all shall have one Shepherd: and they shall also walk in My judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them”. . . .”For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land”. . . “And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God. and none else: and My people shall never be ashamed”. . . “Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in Mine anger, and in My fury, and in great wrath, and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:” . . . “And they shall be My people, and I will be their God.” . . . “And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear Me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them”. . . “And I will make an everlasting Covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good, but I will put My fear in their hearts that they shall not depart from Me”. . . “Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with My whole heart and with My whole soul” . . . “So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more” . . . “And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.” . . . “And I will also take of them for priests and or Levites, saith the Lord.”

We have quoted above; Isaiah 62:4, Jeremiah 31:35-36; Jeremiah 23:5-8; Jeremiah 31:10-11. Isaiah 60:10, and Isaiah 60:21. Ezekiel 34:23-24 and Ezekiel 34:28; Ezekiel 36:27-28, Ezekiel 36:34 and Ezekiel 37:22 and Ezekiel 37:24. Joel 2:27. Jeremiah 32:37-41. Joel 3:17. Isaiah 62:7 and Isaiah 66:19-21.

Now, we could quote many more Scriptures. But surely we have submitted Scriptural proof that Israel’s Messiah, the LORD Jesus Christ is coming back to Earth to set His hand the SECOND time to RECOVER the remnant of His people and to plant them in THEIR land never more to be uprooted.

Whether, or not, this rehabilitation is included in the statement of Romans 11:25, (all Israel shall be saved), we may not be positive; but we do know that the Lord is going to order the nations to give up His people and they shall return with songs of joy to Canaan. Isaiah 43:5-7 and Isaiah 35: 10.

***

In Ephesians 1:13 the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul declares that men are saved and sealed by hearing and BELIEVING the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation. Therefore, here, now, is declared unto you the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your Salvation: "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures" 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. BELIEVE today. The time is short.

So There You Have it!

Spread this message to everyone you know, far and wide.

Grace be to you and peace, from God: our Father, and The LORD Jesus Christ.

In The LORD Jesus Christ,
The Lion and Lamb Ministry

Pastor David Picos, D.D.
Minister and Ambassador for Christ in the Ministry of Reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18-20)

Subscribe Here to the LLM Newsletter , Follow LLM on Twitter , Subscribe to LLM on Youtube , LLM on MySpace , and FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Week Message, part 2: Jesus Knew ALL

. In part 1 of the Lion and Lamb Ministry Holy Week Messages , we learned that the LORD Jesus Christ is NOT divided, and that He is t...